Christian Booksellers Association (CBA)
ChristianJewelry.com is a proud member of the Christian Booksellers
Association (CBA). We are committed to upholding the CBA code of ethics
and supporting our fellow members and customers.
CBA CODE OF ETHICS
CBA is committed to the development and retail distribution
of Christ-honoring resources. Our membership is comprised of those who
produce and distribute Christian materials. We believe that
these products represent some of the most effective tools for
God’s message to individuals throughout the world.
Recognizing that our Association is a vital link in the propagation
of the gospel of Jesus Christ, we desire to establish a standard of
conduct within our industry which, when followed, will help ensure the
integrity of the Christian product industry and our Association.
Therefore, we hereby adopt the following Code of Ethics:
With acknowledgement and affirmation of my accountability to
God, to civil authority, and to my fellow laborers in the Christian
industry, I pledge that I will:
1. Deal honestly with creditors, debtors, customers, suppliers,
employees, contractors, and others with whom I conduct business.
2. Honor and fulfill my agreements and commitments to those with whom I do business.
3. Promptly pursue resolution of any dispute, which I may have with any CBA member or with the Association itself.
4. Support our Association and conduct myself in a manner, which will bring credit to the Association and to the industry.
5. Endeavor to treat those with whom I do business in the manner that I would have them treat me.